Enterprise IT contract joining a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
- Design solutions, integrate, configure, deploy, test and provide ongoing maintenance for numerous types of network devices, interfaces and methodologies.
- Optimize end-to-end system performance and dataflow management.
- Configure and optimize the network to connect various front-end and back-end components.
- Gather needed data to specify system/component performance and interface requirements.
- Conduct data captures to obtain network performance information.
- Implement specific network solutions to support server requirements to include load-balancing, VPN’s, firewall contexts, Traffic Shaping Voice over IP (VoIP), GRE Tunneling, IP Security (IPSec), IP Encryption, Media over IP (MoIP), and network address translation (NAT) where appropriate.
- Minimize network latency and maximize data throughput through design analysis and network performance monitoring tools.
- Provide input to the design of the organization's network and mission architecture.
Education, Training and Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline and five (5) years of relevant professional experience or a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline and three (3) years of relevant professional experience providing Network Engineering support is required. Seven (7) years of relevant experience providing Network Engineer support may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years in Network Engineering without a degree.
- IAT Level 1 Certification
- Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph Clearance
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.