Join a team-focused, cohesive environment responsible for designing, creating, testing and maintaining web sites and content that enrich and optimize the exchange of information and produce effective communications between the Agency and its customers.
If you love designing and developing visually-pleasing, content rich, user-friendly interfaces with intuitive navigation, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
As the SharePoint Developer, you'll interact with the team to gather and define requirements, analyze requirements to determine the most effective web technologies to satisfy their needs, and coordinate creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design.
Additionally, you'll follow a formal design process that includes adhering to laws, standards, and established guidelines for development and delivery of the web site end product.
- Deliver comprehensive web site solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain configuration management.
- Based on an understanding of basic concepts, codes less complex websites using HTML, Visual Basic, or other web-based programming languages.
- Responsible for maintaining a functioning user-accessible website. Supports website planning and deployment.
- Writes documentation regarding the website’s technical requirements.
- Applies concepts, develops, tests, maintains and supports high-performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Responsible for troubleshooting software problems and providing solutions to overcome those problems using the latest technologies.
- Works with management and information technologists to determine specifications. Uses a variety of internet technologies, techniques and tools such as graphics software applications and object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, CGI, Visual Basic, HTML, XML) to create web page elements such as user interface features, site animation, special effects, databases, and eBusiness applications.
- Maintains website technical documentation to assist with website maintenance and upgrades. In concert with the software development lead; develops, tests, maintains and supports high performance, innovative web-based applications.
- Works independently on more complex projects.
- Integrates new web products with existing web applications in order to improve the functionality.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly clearance.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity.
- Total experience does not have to be in the Federal Government, but must include some SharePoint 2016 experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional web development experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IAT level 2 is desired.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.