The Technical Recruiter will work directly with the Director of Talent and have responsibility for high volume sourcing of qualified candidates for our Prime contracts, utilizing a variety of sources including internal employee postings, approved job boards, internal and external databases, directly sourced candidates, advertisements and employee referrals. The Technical Recruiter will also help manage all the related administrative duties related to the job search process.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the sourcing strategy for each search, and source candidates for external job searches from networks, associations, approved websites, direct sources, the client’s database and employee referrals.
- Conduct web searches in compliance with OFCCP regulations.
- Manage the internal posting process for all assigned jobs in support of and in compliance with HR protocols.
- Post jobs for the approved time frame.
- Monitor and screen all candidates who apply, maintaining compliance with the OFCCP regulations, respond to clients in a timely manner.
- Update and status candidates in CATS in a timely and accurate manner following the defined process steps.
- In conjunction with the Director of Talent and Hiring Manager, develop an effective compelling presentation to sell the job and client company to prospective candidates.
- Proactively network and seek out the right candidates in an expeditious and most cost effective manner.
- Qualify candidates for cultural, financial and experience fit, utilizing behavioral based approach utilizing the screening criteria defined by the client.
- Utilize business and client networks to market career/client opportunities.
- Assist with the interview scheduling process where necessary including gathering the candidate’s availability and confirming the interview date, time and location.
- Full Lifecycle Recruitment.
- Expertly format resumes into contract-specific resume templates.
Required Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of three years experience as a recruiter in the Intelligence community
- College education preferred.
- Other related industry designations, certificates, licenses or course work helpful.
- Experience in the staffing industry or Corporate HR Staffing.
- Experience sourcing and qualifying a high volume of candidates.
- Experience sourcing candidates from a low or no fee source such as job boards, associations, employee referral programs and the internet.
- Experience placing candidates in full time employee roles at client organizations.
- Experience in or knowledge of specific client industry sector is a plus.
- Experience in or knowledge of Information Technology processes, methodologies and strategy.
- Strong knowledge of technology (Boolean search logic, Outlook, Web, Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
- Successful experience managing multiple searches, and hiring managers, at different stages at the same time
- Worked in a team environment that emphasized group contributions
- Understanding of sourcing approaches and tactics
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Strong written and verbal/presentation skills
- Ability to write client oriented communications e.g. emails, candidate summaries
- Functional personal computer/software knowledge
- Proven ability to manage many projects/tasks at the same time
- Proven ability to perform under pressure and under tight deadlines
- Market trends orientation
- Data analysis and trending
- Practical creativity
- Ability to perform Boolean search logic when mining databases and the internet for candidates
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.