This position will support a mission management tool called the Minotaur Mission Processor. Minotaur ingests data from various sensors on manned and unmanned surveillance aircraft to enhance an operator’s ability to identify tracks from various on-board sensors, from both sea and land, that is utilized in all branches of the military.
C++ Senior Software Developer with at least ten (10) years of experience in C++ and responsible for implementing software enhancements and modifications to meet a well-defined schedule of deliverables. Senior Developer will mentor junior staff, review junior staff performance and work closely with the software development team within a large mature codebase.
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- Able to successfully work on large team with a high operational tempo
- Strong experience with C++ and on Red Hat 7 Linux, to include:
- Object oriented programming techniques, inheritance and aggregation
- Data structures, timing/complexity analysis, Linux/UNIX APIs, threading
- Scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Bash
- Familiarity with data structures, complexity and timing analysis
- Desire to solve signal processing, image/video processing, statistical processing, object detection & tracking, and classical mechanics problems using C++
- Knowledge of CUDA and other parallelization mechanisms
- Experience with network programming/protocols and analysis tools
- Experience implementing software based of off interface description documents
- Experience with ISR CONOPS and systems
- Master’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
*MUST currently hold a Secret Security Clearance or above
This position is partially remote.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.