This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
As an IT Engineer you will work with a team of IT professionals resolving technical issues in support of a next generation collaboration capability. This capability is a high visibility requirement with the Customer, integrating the latest IT commercial off the shelf (COTS) hardware and software.
Additionally, you will be at the forefront in developing and enforcing security protocols for secure, multi-party capabilities for users across various domain classification. You will work with various users to collect requirements for data centers. These users are across the Intelligence Community (IC) to include mission analysts and data owners, various Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) and COTS developers, and consumers and owners of the mission data. As capabilities are implemented in our Production environment, you will contribute to the extended phases of monitoring, sustainment, and process improvement
Required Candidate Qualifications:
Candidate will have an opportunity to work with the following technologies:
Configuring Nutanix Infrastructure Physical Servers (Hyperconverged Infrastructure); Software-defined networks (i.e., configuring Plexxi/Arista switches to DCN routers and Rubrik backup appliances.)
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline. A Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security Systems Engineering or related discipline may be substituted for 2 years of experience, reducing the requirement to 6 years of IT engineering experience. Four (4) years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement twelve (12) years as an IT Engineer without a degree.
- 8 years' experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- The candidate should have a Security + certification.
- Candidate should have experience working in a virtualized server environment such as VMWare
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law