Support a high-tempo mission and operations driven organization constantly deploying systems at critical locations around the globe. Provide Systems Engineering and Technical Advisory support to the MINUTEMAN Organization. This team plays a critical role in supporting end to end SIGINT collection and force protection operations for the warfighter through Quick Reaction Deployments. Roles of the team are broad from antenna to analyst and cover access management and requirement planning, hardware and software integration and test, security engineering, logistics and deployment engineering, configuration management, and project management.
Linux GURU – someone who has done high level software provisioning, and modern Linux configuration & implementation. Must be highly proficient with scripting; They will work under a senior government person. But this person needs to be a Linux master. Red Hat Cert highly preferred because it demonstrates the level of proficiency needed.The Systems Engineer Level 3 is a forward leaning engineer with a strong understanding of tactical system deployment to support the process to design, integrate, configure, test, and deploy multiple COTS and GOTS collection capabilities into a single system.
Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develops technical documentation. Develops system Architecture and system design documentation. Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans. Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility. Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Analyze hardware specifications and software system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors
- Ensure that problems with operational systems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements
- Assist with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
- Conduct site surveys; assesses and documents current site network configuration and site-unique requirements
- Develop system installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines
- Train site personnel in proper use of systems
- Work with hardware and software engineers to recommend specifications for system acquisitions
- Configure computers, communications devices, and collection devices
- Design and verify test harnesses/simulated interfaces for all test and integration phases
- Analyze and recommend hardware specifications for project-unique or modified commercial hardware
- Assist with building simulations of proposed systems and provides hardware throughput analyses to system engineers
- Analyze operational data flows to identify choke points, failure modes, and other data for design or maintainability improvements
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 95 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.