INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world. We celebrate the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment. Come join us!
Extremely exciting opportunity to work independently and integrated into a customer development team. This vacancy is for an Embedded Software Engineer with Reverse Engineering experience/Interest, who is self-directed and a fast learner. Experience with Customer Enterprise Tools and Repositories a plus. Individual will conduct hands on research with software and hardware, analyze functionality, develop potential interoperability components, and assess and analyze its prevalence and use in a sample population.
The development will be primarily in C, experience with C/C++/Assembly for a variety of architectures a plus. Experience with capturing and analyzing Various wireless protocols a plus.
Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
- Hadoop, AWS, MapReduce, Kafka, Spark
- Hadoop/Cloud Dev certification a plus
- Scripting languages - such as Python
- Ability to work with Opensource products
- Information Technology: Minimum 7 years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
Shall have a minimum of fourteen (14) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and ten (10) years embedded engineering experience; or a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and seven (7) years embedded engineering experience. In addition to the minimum requirements above.
In addition to the minimum requirements above, the individual shall have the following:
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- At least six (6) years of experience in an embedded product development position.
- Experience with embedded Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) application development environments.
- Experience in one (1) or more of the following areas:
- Application of in-circuit emulation
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development
- Testing of embedded systems
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.