Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Embedded software development with C experience, with experience conducting reverse engineering on software and firmware and shall lead the implementation of designs and the translation of customer needs into design requirements. These actions will be done in development-support of production products, or in feasibility studies to research new products.
Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
- Information Technology: Minimum 7 years combined experience in the following programming, scripting and query languages: C, C++, Assembly (Intel, Motorola, and/or PowerPC), Java, Perl, Python, C Shell, Bash, and SQL.
The individual shall have the following:
- Shall have a minimum of fourteen (14) years of embedded engineering experience; or a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and ten (10) years embedded engineering experience; or a Masters degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or similar technical major and seven (7) years embedded engineering experience. In addition to the minimum requirements above.
- At least six (6) years experience in an embedded product development position.
- Experience with embedded Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) application development environments.
Experience in one (1) or more of the following areas:
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- Application of in-circuit emulation
- Background Debug Mode (BDM) or Joint Test Action Group (JTAG) (IEEE 1149.1) interfaces
- Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) development
- Testing of embedded systems
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.