Come join a Company that is more Family than Corporate. We welcome everyone into our family regardless of gender, ethnicity, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, and other ways that individuals identify themselves. We value diversity in our people, their opinions, and ideas because they lead to unique ways of solving problems and challenges.
We pride ourselves on family and community-focused culture. With our open-door policy, employees are encouraged to stop by and share their opinions, ideas, or concerns with management.
This position requires a software engineer providing full software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality, web/graphic user interface development, and database support. The candidate should be self-motivated, enjoy working directly with the customer and with the end-users and value high quality software.
Minimum of 5 years with software development lifecycle experience; BS degree or related engineer/technology degree can substitute for 2 years.
- Within the last 5 years, 4 years experience with designing, coding, testing, and debugging software to run under either Microsoft Windows (XP or later) or UNIX (Solaris 8 or later, Redhat LINUX) Operating System.
- LINUX experience required
- Minimum of 3 years Java experience required.
- Experience with Java Frameworks (Spring, Hibernate) and Messaging Framework such as JMS, web services (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with Relational Database (Oracle preferred)
- Self Motivated, problem solver
Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Familiar with Atlassian Tool Suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Experience with Data Manipulation/Scripting (PERL, SQL, PL/SQL, EXEL API, shell scripting)
- Familiar with XMLand JSON
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Bamboo)
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.