Daily tasking will include working as part of a small team maturing the customer's use of Jira and Confluence tools to manage the development, enhancements and maturing of their portfolio of services and tools performing cyber discovery, artifacts documentation, decision captures and project management support.
- Shall have twelve (12) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline.
- Shall have at least four (4) years of the above experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis,
- Process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools and integration (with both new and existing systems)
- Development skills in Java threading/thread pooling, RMI, character set encoding, swing, JDBC, JMS, J2EE, Enterprise Java Beans, Web Logic, Servlets, and JSP.
- Knowledge of XML structure, XML parsers, SQL and Perl is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of general experience.
- A Master's degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or a related discipline may be substituted for two (2) years of general experience.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law