This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
Performs network services from network design through implementation, maintenance, and upgrading of existing networks. Analyzes design, specifications, and related documents. Performs general LAN/CAN/WAN administration. Schedules conversions and cutovers. Coordinates with all responsible users and sites to resolve network or system incidents. Translates business requirements into telecommunications (e.g., LAN, CAN, WAN, Voice and Video) requirements, designs and orders. Performs engineering analysis of telecommunication alternatives in support of strategic modernization efforts and telecommunications enhancement design for medium and large-scale telecommunication infrastructures. Assist telecommunications end users, telecommunications operations personnel, and telecommunications strategic program management with network interfaces.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Twenty (20) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Candidate should have IAT Level 3 Certification (e.g., CCNP Security and CISSP)
- WAN/LAN requirements development
- Network analysis, design and implementation of data center networks
- Experience on software defined networks such as Arrcus and Plexxi
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.