- Must have experience using Niagarafiles since this is the framework we use for all our dataflows. This means being familiar with a good portion of the processors available, what they do and how they are used so they can design new or modify existing dataflows; create controller services, think outside the box to address unique dataflow requests and issues and work with our dataflow developers to generate custom processors if necessary.
Linux OS, Linux Commands, and familiar with Regular Expression (regex)
- Must have experience with Linux OS, commands used in Linux, and regex. All our servers and VMs run on a Linux OS. They will be required to navigate through and troubleshoot dataflow and file issues. Regex will be used in that process as well as configuring some processors in Niagarafiles.
- Must have experience with ELK Stack. Every piece of information we process is tagged and stored. They need to be familiar with how this works from a Niagarafiles perspective, then be able to query the data using Kibana using discovery, building visuals, and dashboards, as well as configuring processors to generate custom reports.
Collection Systems and Data Formats
- On the front end there must be some knowledge of cellular and 802.11 collection systems, how they operate, what they generate, the file formats generated and what's inside them. On the backend, there must be some knowledge of the standard Agency formats and how to create them, since we translate what the system generates to the agency formats, they will need to map data from one format to another.
- Experience with the IC repositories we populate, experience querying them and understanding what is presented back is a must since we use these tools to ensure data is ingested correctly.
- Experience with applications like TURNWEALTHY, XKEYSCORE, METTLESOME, SSDM & KEYCARD.
Domain Area(s) Specialized Requirements:
Information Technology: Requirements Engineering and requirements management tools such as DOORS (Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System).
Service Industry: Formal training or experience on agile engineering methodologies, processes, and technologies.
SIGINT: SE for SIGINT systems on LINUX and Windows Platforms; SE Experience with SIGINT systems; experience with VLF/HF/VHF/UHF Signal Collection Systems such as or similar to GLAIVE; experience with HF/VHF/UHF DF theory/techniques and systems such as BORESIGHT and GLAIVE.
Other: Signal Collection techniques and systems, Real-time processing, computing, control, and digital signal processing, Electrical power measurement and specs (AC/DC), Sys Eng experience, sys timing analysis, sys throughput and bandwidth est., and computer software apps and techniques, Creating Test Procedures, coordinating eng activities and testing/installing h/w, Specifying, evaluating, installing, maintaining equip, Writing sys documentation (CONOPs and other documents).
• Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
• Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
• Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
• TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Clearance
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.