At INNOPLEX, what you see is what you get! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and dedicated people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
- Manages IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems
- Provide Tier 2 problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problems
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
- Configure and manage Microsoft Windows and LINUX operating systems
- Configure network components and implement operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance
TS/SCI with appropriate polygraph
- Experience installing, administering and maintaining Windows servers and desktops
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Experience with virtualization
- Experience patching CentOS servers to maintain security compliance
- Evaluating IAVAs for applicability to specific systems; implementing IAVA remediation
- Experience using Biscotti, LatteArt, BigFix
- Writing POAMs for IAVAs
- Managing distributed remote servers
- Implementing and troubleshooting central authentication
- Ten (10) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Possess a strong background in testing and troubleshooting application errors.
- Strong verbal and English skills.
- Interact with customer personnel on technical matters, often requiring coordinated activities across organizational lines.
- Provide technical guidance to lower level personnel.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.