Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
Collaborates with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design. Participates in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to systems development and capability integration. Focuses on integration as a systems and developmental operations problem solving effort. Provides integrated, multi-disciplinary solution recommendations for resolution of technical problems. Participates in the development and execution of test strategies.
- 5 years' experience with systems engineering and integration principles, including for software intensive systems.
- 3 years' hands-on experience with EW, Cyber, or tactical C4ISR applications
- 2 years of experience with DoD acquisition process, authoring DoD acquisition documentation including systems engineering plans, and Performance Based Specifications
- Experience reading, writing and editing software code at an intermediate level in at least one top tier language such as Python, Perl, and C++
- Experience with tools such as Docker, GitLab/GitLab CU, and Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Experience with cyber operations and red/white team penetration testing
- Superior writing skill inclusive of developing technical system-level specifications
- BS and/or graduate degree(s) in Engineering or Information Technology
- Current, Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law