Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
- Collaborates with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into software requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Participates in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to software development and integration of software tools/capabilities onto a variety of execution platforms.
- Participates in the development and execution of software and system test strategies.
- Reviews and assesses developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Participates in government oversight of contractor software development activities, to include as a supporting team member in agile development paradigm activities (e.g., scrums, sprint retrospectives), developing software acceptance criteria, and generating recommendations to the government Assistant Product Manager regarding development, development planning, development/test automation tools, requirements prioritization, test, evaluation, cross-system integration, and fielding/delivery, and post-delivery support of software-based systems.
- Provides integrated, multi-disciplinary solution recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
- 8 years of direct experience with software development
- 3 years of experience managing software development teams
- 3 years in cyber or C4ISR systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming, Scaled Agile Framework)
- Experience leading a "large team" (e.g. oversaw at least two agile teams)
- Experience with DevOps tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, BitBucket, Git, Nexus)
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with version control systems (e.g., Mercurial, Git)
- Experience with Unix-based (to include Linux and Android) and Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces
- Experience with Powershell Installation scripting
- Experience working with web services
- Familiarity with DoD 5000 acquisition lifecycle processes
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to generate and deliver focused briefings on complex topics to senior leaders
- Ability to work on, and/or lead, multi-functional/multi-disciplinary teams.
- BS and/or graduate degree(s) in Engineering or Information Technology
- Current, Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law