Join a dynamic team that provides programmatic services, technical services, engineering, testing, logistics, training, integration, business management, administrative, operational program support to accomplish Project Manager Missions and goals, as well as much more. These services are performed with existing, and new PM EW systems, family of systems, platforms, subsystems and items.
Supports system-level, developmental, and operational testing for software-intensive systems. Candidate will coordinate the development of Critical Operational Issue Criteria; prepare testing plans and evaluation methodologies; analyze T&E data; participate in IPTs and test readiness reviews; assess technical documentation for test readiness; and monitor T&E accomplishment. They will assist in the development of test automation tools and methodologies, and coordinate with the testing organizations throughout the T&E lifecycle.
- 5 years of experience in the testing and integration of software-intensive systems, especially related to tactical C4ISR, EW and Cyber systems
- At least 2 years of experience working on a project using an Agile Development Methodology such as SAFe
- Expertise with developing and applying measures of performance and effectiveness
- Hands-on experience with test automation software such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Familiarity with the use of tools for evaluation, analytical, and verification support
- Familiarity with T&E policies and procedures in support of DoD 5000.87 Software Acquisition Pathway
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to work with multi-functional teams and stakeholders from external organizations.
Current, Active TS/SCI Clearance Required
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law