INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
- Software driver development
- Software application development
- Digital signal processing applications
- Client/server applications
- Legacy and current processor technology
- Operating systems, architectures, and interfaces
- Assembly and high-level programming languages
- Software/code reverse engineering
- Embedded software development
- Effectively communicate, both written and verbally, to the technical team, management, and customer concerning the status of work
- Moderate and participate in software peer reviews
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
- Three (3) years of experience in software and firmware design, development and test to include writing clear, concise, functioning and fully commented code that follow applicable Government standards and a Master’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering from an accredited college or university is required OR Five (5) years of experience in software and firmware design, development and test to include writing clear, concise, functioning and fully commented code that follow applicable Government standards and a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering from an accredited college or university is required.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of experience utilizing coding languages: C, Python, GNU Tools, and Linux Kernel
- Implementation experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Practical experience with test automation
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall development procedures
- Experience in setting up test beds
- Experience with Linux on ARM-based platforms
- Experience documenting test results, KPI metrics, and test coverage and communication issues effectively
- Experience writing test plans and strategies for unit, integration, and validation tests
- Must be able to develop, maintain, and extend automation infrastructure
- Python experience.
- Gov't Software Framework experience available in reading room is a plus
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.