Love where you work! This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
Providing "cradle-to-grave" support for mission information systems, including discovery, SSP preparation, C&A, security sustainment, and system "sunsetting". Preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans, as well as minimum of 1 year experience with Entering and maintaining SSPs in XACTA. Performs Certification/Accreditation and working with organizational stakeholders, other team members, and TS3 Accreditors.
- A minimum of 5 years of information system security experience.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience with the DCID 6-3 Policy and practices.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience preparing and maintaining information security certification and accreditation documentation, including Systems Security Plans.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with XACTA.
- Knowledge of the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Knowledge of NIST 800-37, 800-53, and CNSSI-1253.
- Strong team player.
The following is Desirable:
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- Certification and Accreditation Professional (CAP), or
- GIAC Information Security Fundamentals (GISF), or
- GIAC Security Leadership Certificate (GSLC), or
- Substantial experience with all elements of NISCAP
- Strong working relationship with TS3 accreditors
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.