INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
- Provide general SE support to a rapidly growing software development effort to include requirements elicitation, decomposition, documentation, and general SETA support on a team of 15 engineers and specialists.
- Apply SE principles throughout the systems life cycle phases: Concept, Development, Production, utilization, Support and Retirement. Interact with Government staff regarding SE technical considerations and for associated problems, issues, and conflicts.
- Communicate with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Responsible for technical integrity, quality, and completeness of work performed and deliverables.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or other related discipline plus at least 6 years of systems engineering experience. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Candidate must be willing and able to work in a wide variety of SE disciplines whenever requested. Must have the ability to learn and adapt, and to critically analyze various documents above and beyond typical SE Documentation.
- SE Documentation
- Requirement analysis and tracking
- Architecture and design experience, especially at a high level but able to identify internal workings of environments with emphasis on security.
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps development environments.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.