INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems.
- Manage IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis, and resolution of problem.
- Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install/load operating system software and troubleshoot
- Maintain integrity and configure network components
- Implement operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
- Ten (10) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Possess a strong background in testing and troubleshooting application errors.
- Strong verbal and English skills.
- Interact with customer personnel on technical matter, often requiring coordinated activities across organizational lines.
- Provide technical guidance to lower-level personnel.
- Provide system integration and administration across multiple platforms and multiple applications running between them using an array of scripts that initialize and control various application functionality.
- TCP/IP, networks; computer configuration skills; remote manipulation of systems (FTP, mapping drives, share accounts); remote monitoring and administration
- Sun Solaris, HP-Unix, Linux, VMS, and Windows operating systems to include shell scripting and XML
- Cisco equipment and router operations
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; thin client applications
- IAVA security patches; NISIRT
- RF:HF, VHF, UFH, VLF, SHF SIGINT Systems
- HF/VHF/UHF DF, Geo-Location, and collection systems VSAT communications including data encryption devices and WAN interfaces
- Linux system administration, UHF/VHF DF collection systems, shell scripting, XML
- Linus Scripting
- Linux LDAP Management
- Familiarity with USSID CR 1610
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.