Love where you work! This contract is comprised of a large agency wide contract supporting Enterprise Systems Engineering and Architecture across some intelligence organizations. This amazing program contains a variety of primarily senior System Engineering type roles to include all the major mission areas across capabilities and operations. The engineers and program support personnel on this contract provide needed support across the full lifecycle of systems engineering. Projects include, but are not limited to requirements analysis, dataflow, architecture, IT Engineering, SIGINT, Cyber Network Operations, and security domains.
The selected candidate will support system integrations, deployments, and sustaining production products.
- A BS in a technical field is required, and an MS is highly desired.
- The selected candidate should have extensive SIGINT experience and previous software system integration experience.
- The candidate will be responsible for engineering activities to include system design, procurement, integration, test, deployment, and documentation.
- On-call support is required.
- A background in telecommunications is required, as is working knowledge ofSDH signals.
- Experience with basic administration of Linux and Windowscomputer networks, as well a experience with basic networking concepts are desired.
- Strong communication skills to coordinate amongst team members, and provide status updates to team leads
- Ability to provide technical details targeted to the audiences level of technical understanding.
Good Understanding (handle most mid-level tasking unassisted) of System Administration work in a LINUX environment with a working understanding (can handle many mid-level tasks with little guidance) of System Administration work in a WINDOWS environment. (Troubleshooting & Correcting problems, making changes to overall infrastructure as needed).
Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Be comfortable working with and creating scripts in Perl & Python.
- Knowledgeable of Nagios System Monitoring Tool
- Knowledgeable of logging products such as Graylog or logStash.
- Ability & willingness to learn new tools.
- Work independently on a given task but know when to ask for guidance early enough to not cause delays.
- Resourceful and willing to work out hard problems with limited resources.
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.