INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
- Research, assess and report on targeted advanced microelectronic technologies, to include Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC) and embedded FPGAs to determine their potential benefits to the customer as well as the costs and challenges of importing and integrating those technologies into a practical design and manufacturing process.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise on the microelectronics development lifecycle vulnerabilities and develop mitigations, best practices and technical solutions for integration into customer systems.
- Research microelectronic industry technology advances and trends, prepare and report findings, and make recommendations to customer decision makers.
- Apply subject matter expertise to microelectronic design capabilities and assess the practicality of incorporating new technologies into the customer’s design and manufacturing process.
- Provide subject matter expertise to those involved with the planning, acquisition and integration of new technologies procured and incorporated by the customer.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering from an accredited college or university. Five (5) years of additional hardware design engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Twelve (12) years’ experience as a HDE in integrated circuit or microelectronic component design or reverse engineering of the same is required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.