Love where you work! At INNOPLEX, what you see is what you get! We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 15 years by engaging and listening to our workforce...and implementing their suggestions!
To provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance for new and existing infrastructure. Contractor will primarily be responsible for systems administration, systems integration, network engineering, providing configuration, deployment, and troubleshooting of software services.
Special Technical Skills Required
- Experience with analysis and resolution of complex problems associated with server hardware, application, and software integration and deployment techniques in a multi-location environment
- Experience with hardware and software, firmware, and front-end and remote systems
- Experience with using server hardening review and scripts to support deployment
- Experience with managing enterprise Linux systems, including CentOS or RHEL and remote systems administration using SSH
- Experience administering virtual machines
- Experience in developing and implementing system configuration scripts in Perl, Bourne, Bash and/or C-Shell
- General working knowledge of Cisco and/or Arista routers and switches
- Ability to build rack and stack, lab and live, and develop systems, including servers and switches.
- Experience deploying software updates.
- Analyzes user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
- Participates in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations
- Participates in the development of system engineering documentation, such as System Engineering
- Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Participates in interface definition, design, and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the life cycle
- Allocates real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystem components
- Derives from the system requirements an understanding of stakeholder needs, functions that may be logically inferred and implied as essential to system effectiveness
- Derives lower-level requirements from higher-level allocated requirements that describe in detail the functions that a system component must fulfill, and ensure these requirements are complete, correct, unique, unambiguous, realizable, and verifiable
- Generates alternative system concepts, physical architectures, and design solutions
- Participates in establishing and gaining approval of the definition of a system or component under development (requirements, designs, interfaces, test procedures, etc.) that provides a common reference point for hardware and software developers
- Defines the methods, processes, and evaluation criteria by which the systems, subsystems and work products are verified against their requirements in a written plan
- Develops system design solution that satisfies the system requirements and fulfills the functional analysis
- Develops derived requirements for Information Assurance Services (Confidentiality, Integrity, Non repudiation, and Availability); Basic Information Assurance Mechanisms (e.g., Identification, Authentication, Access Control, Accountability); and Security Mechanism Technology (Passwords, cryptography, discretionary access control, mandatory access control, hashing, key management, etc.)
- Reviews and provides input to program and contract work breakdown structure (WBS), work packages and the integrated master plan (IMP)
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Seven (7) years experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.