INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
The Level 3 System Administrator shall be able to perform the following tasks:
- Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Direct and possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
Fifteen (15) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Five (5) years experience in the following:
Computer Network Operations:
- TCP/IP, networks; computer configuration skills; remote manipulation of systems (FTP, mapping drives, share accounts); remote monitoring and administration
- Sun Solaris, HP-Unix, Linux, VMS, and Windows operating systems to include shell scripting and XML
- Cisco equipment and router operations
- Smart data tagging; virtual computing; thin client applications
- IAVA security patches; NISIRT
- Understanding of RF: HF, VHF, UHF, VLF, SHF SIGINT systems
- HF/VHF/UHF DF, Geo-Location, and collection systems VSAT communications including data encryption devices and WAN interfaces
- Linux system administration, UHF/VHF DF collection systems, shell scripting, XML
- Familiarity with USSID CR 1610
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.