INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
The Level 2 Intelligence Analyst shall be able to perform the following tasks:
- Provide input to RF posture papers
- Assist in follow-on tasking with the Radio Frequency (RF) enterprise in response to collection requirements
- Coordinate cross-access collection opportunities
- Collect information, provide input, and help coordinate mitigation efforts in response to system outages
- Provide briefings pertaining to the RF SIGINT intelligence contribution to the members of the Enterprise and IC
- Maintain situational awareness of their assigned target area of responsibility and anticipate emerging collection requirements
- Prepare reports for a variety of audiences that reflect outstanding critical thinking, comprehensive grasp of world events, and the information needs of customers
- Assimilate intelligence data from disparate sources and summarize to develop information for further analysis or action
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
Ten (10) years of intelligence analysis experience in a professional environment. Experience shall include three (3) years with at least one of the following: producing research and analysis, performance assessments, analyzing resource allocation, and/or assessing satisfaction levels of requirements. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university of required. Four (4) years of additional IA experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.