The Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Systems Engineering, Technology, and Innovation (SETI) contract is responsible for delivering leading edge solutions to the DISA’s most challenging problems. Innoplex has an active team and excellent past performance to win work on the SETI contract for many years to come. The SETI program has a ceiling of $7.5B and a ten year period of performance.
Innoplex is currently awaiting the award of two task orders in September 2021 supporting DISA’s Defense Spectrum Organization and is actively pursuing additional task orders.
The SETI Program Manager (PM) applies expert knowledge of DISA to manage, and grow, the SETI program.
The is responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. Serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer (CO/KO), the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), the Government Program Manager, and Innoplex senior management.
Lead the Innoplex SETI Program Management Office (PMO) and directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, proposal development, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities.
The PM utilizes expert communication and collaboration skills needed to direct skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and risks, as well as write and review technical documents.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Required current Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or DAWIA Certification
- Desired Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an Engineering Field (e.g. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Information Systems)
- Desired Agile Certification – (eg. Certified Scrum Master, Agile Certified Professional, Certified Scrum Professional, SAFe Scaled Agilist)
Desired Technical Experience:
Clearance: Must have an active TS/SCI – polygraph desired
- 5 years of experience at DISA supporting TS/SCI Level Programs
- Proven history successfully delivering products and solutions (Software or IT) within schedule and cost
Required General Experience:
- Ten (10) years of experience as a program manager managing programs within the DoD
- Experience managing Multi-Award IDIQ contracts with multiple task orders and teammates
- Experience managing Firm Fixed Prime and Level of Effort type contracts
- Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and ICD 801 policies
- Must have demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting
- Experience using Microsoft collaboration tools to include Teams and SharePoint
- Desired experience successfully developing DISA proposals for IT and Software projects
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 95 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.