Join a company where what you see is what you get! We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 15 years by engaging and listening to our workforce...and implementing their suggestions!
We welcome everyone into our family regardless of gender, ethnicity, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, and other ways that individuals identify themselves. We value diversity in our people, their opinions, and ideas because they lead to unique ways of solving problems and challenges.
Provide system administration and software support for field exploitation systems and lab environments with the client program. Perform Linux system setup and management for both physical and virtual operating systems (OSs), to include provisioning, configuration, patching and update management, platform securing/hardening. Provide manual and automated system management across widely dispersed Linux systems. Provide drastic system scalability (e.g., from 2 systems to 200 systems via virtualization). Administer and configure virtual machines and VM clusters. Communicate with software developers and other team members to gather requirements and implement solutions. Work with developers of existing systems to understand how they want their current systems to be virtualized. Automate system administration functionality (e.g., provide automatic patch installation). Research, evaluate and recommend methods and products for protecting computer data and applications. Develop technical documentation to include system administration architecture documentation and diagrams, configurations, baselines, administrative procedures and instructions. Coordinate with developers to define operational system security requirements, develop System Security Plans and related security documentation and coordinate system security accreditation and authorizations.
Perform system administrator functions and provide support for integrating security solutions into multiple systems, to include:
Assist multiple teams with system security related activities
Identify security weaknesses and propose technical solutions to mitigate them
Upgrade and enhance system functionality based on customer feedback.
Document system operational functionality, OS setup and configuration, configuration and use of management tools, and SA processes and procedures
- Perform laboratory system testing
- Perform maintenance functions for existing systems within the projects
Special Technical Skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience administering Linux/Unix systems
- Experience with Linux Volume Manager
- Experience provisioning systems, configurating systems, patching and managing systems, and securing/hardening systems
- Experience working with VMWare
- Experience in developing and implementing system configuration scripts
- Experience creating documentation to outline processes and procedures
- Some experience with Linux firewall configuration (iptables or firewall)
- System provisioning (Kickstart or Cobbler)
- NAT and gateway setup
- Remote server management
- Configuration management tools such as Puppet or Ansible
- Scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
- Experience deploying software updates to remote systems
- Experience configuring and maintaining Cisco switches and routers
- General understanding and experience working with and configuring Linux disk encryption
- Server certificates (environment specific), encryption and secure protocols
- Building RPMs
- Experience with SELinux
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional system administration experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Ten (10) years of experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.