Come join a Company that is more Family than Corporate. We welcome everyone into our family regardless of gender, ethnicity, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, and other ways that individuals identify themselves. We value diversity in our people, their opinions, and ideas because they lead to unique ways of solving problems and challenges.
We pride ourselves on family and community-focused culture. With our open-door policy, employees are encouraged to stop by and share their opinions, ideas, or concerns with management.
As a senior software engineer at INNOPLEX you will be providing full system and software life-cycle support for incremental software functionality. The candidate will be developing applications using Python in a LINUX environment. Work involved developiong on an unclassified plug-in framework architecture as well as developing the classified plug-ins. This position supports teleworking from home 2 days per week. The other 3 days per week will be working onsite at NBP320 (developing the classified plug-ins).
- NOTE: Position allows for 2 days per week of teleworking (from home). Other 3 days per week is working onsite at NBP320
- Minimum of 7 years of software development
- BS degree in technical discipline (CS preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years development on a LINUX platform
- 3 years of Python
- Angular JS, React, Bootstrap, CSS experience
- Strong LINUX skills
- Self motivated, problem solver, abiltiy to operate on high level requirements.
Must currently hold a TS/SCI with Polygraph Security Clearance
- Familiar with SONET/SDH, OTN, and signal routing
- High level understanding of Docker (automates the deployment of applications inside software containers)
INNOPLEX is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.