At INNOPLEX, what you see is what you get! We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 15 years by engaging and listening to our workforce...and implementing their suggestions!
We welcome everyone into our family regardless of gender, ethnicity, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, and other ways that individuals identify themselves. We value diversity in our people, their opinions, and ideas because they lead to unique ways of solving problems and challenges.
Job Description: Basic Qualifications:
- Proficient in C and C++
- Windows or Linux development experience
- Strong Oral and Written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build effective working relationships
Desired Skills: (some but not all)
- C/C++ development experience
- Reverse engineering
- Software Defined Radio / Mobile communications development experience
- Experience with modern UI frameworks including Angular.js, React.js, Vue.js.
- GNU toolchain experience
- Embedded systems experience (usage of JTAG Debuggers, JTAG Programmers, Serial Ports, ESD equipment)
- System administration experience (helps with design, development)
- Analyze user requirements to derive software design and performance requirements
- Design and code new software or modify existing software to add new features
- Debug existing software and correct defects
- Integrate existing software into new or modified systems or operating environments
- Provide recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Develop or implement algorithms to meet or exceed system performance and functional standards
- Assist with developing and executing test procedures for software components
- Write or review software and system documentation
- Develop software solutions by analyzing system performance standards, confer with users or system engineers; analyze systems flow, data usage and work processes; and investigate problem areas
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Design or implement complex algorithms requiring adherence to strict timing, system resource, or interface constraints; Perform quality control on team products
- Confer with system engineers and hardware engineers to derive software requirements and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure operational specifications are met
- Implement recommendations for improving documentation and software development process standards
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
Twenty (20) years software engineering experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required; Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for bachelor’s degree.
TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.