Who We Are:
INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world. We celebrate the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment. Come join us!
As a Senior Level System Engineer at INNOPLEX you will analyze, develop and facilitate the integration of system requirements, design and technology into ongoing operations.
- Provide technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration and testing of specific components of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation.
- Manage and ensure the technical integrity of the system baseline over time, continually updating it as various changes are imposed on the system during the lifecycle from development through deployment and operations and maintenance.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination.
- Participate in an Integrated Product Team to design new capabilities based upon evaluation of all necessary development and operational considerations.
- Allocate real-time process budgets and error budgets to systems and subsystems components.
What You Need:
- You must have a TS/SCI with appropriate polygraph clearance
- At least fourteen (14) years of experience as an System Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required. Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional system engineering (SE) experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
- The ability to participate in the development of system engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements Specifications and Interface Control Documents.
- Generate alternative system concepts, physical architectures and design solutions.
- Participate in interface definition, design and changes to the configuration between affected groups and individuals throughout the lifecycle.
- Develop concepts of operation and interface standards
The INNOPLEX Advantage:
INNOPLEX understands the value in putting its employees first which is why if you work with us you'll be able to enjoy:
... not to mention our incredible health, dental and vision coverage. Contact us to find out more!
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- More time for family and hobbies with over a month of PTO.
- Security in your retirement with our no match required 401k plan.
- Opportunity for career growth and movement with the help of a dedicated transition manager and tuition reimbursement.