At INNOPLEX, what you see is what you get! We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 15 years by engaging and listening to our workforce...and implementing their suggestions!
Come make a difference! As a Junior Engineer you will join the System Administration team at the customer site.
A BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or an equivalent technical field. Otherwise (if not degree), requries a minimum of 1 year engineering experience in any of the following areas
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Telecommunications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing/Modulation/Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
- Strong LINUX experience is required
- Some background in System Administration
- Desire to learn new technologies
- Good communication/customer service skills
- Willingness to learn Virtualization, LDAP, puppet, server and storage engineering, and sigint product engineering.
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- System administration for RedHat/CentOS 5, 6, 7 and Windows Server 2003, 2008.
- Virtualization experience with VMware vCenter and ESXi as well as KVM.
- Experience with IAVA patching
- Experience with NetApp and Isilon storage, NiagaraFiles (NiFi) dataflow.
- Knowledge of networking, DNS, web services (apache, tomcat), NFS, SMB, and OpenLDAP.
- Ability to automate system tasks using bash, python, perl scripting.
- Puppet experience .
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.