At INNOPLEX, what you see is what you get! We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 15 years by engaging and listening to our workforce...and implementing their suggestions!
This position involves telecommunications signal and software engineering activities. This includes signal processing workflow management , signal data analysis, infrastructure design, maintenance, and integration work such as the configuration of virtualized environments, encryption, unique product installations and configurations.
The selected candidate will support deployed customer processing systems, focusing on system operations, troubleshooting and maintenance. The candidate will also support system integration, upgrade, and deployment activities.
Must have current (within the last three months) hand on troubleshooting working knowledge on using one or more of the following subsystems:
- DNI (XKEY, TURMOIL, etc.)
- DNR (LOPERS, ONEROOF, etc.)
- Data Transport (NiFi, JDTS, etc.)
The candidate should have a BS degree in a technical field. A minimum of 3 years systems engineering experience with SIGINT systems. Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years' experience in three (3) of the following (NOTE: A BS in engineering, telecommunications, or related technical field may be substituted for one of them):
- Signal Analysis
- Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching Systems
- Communication Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- TDM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching Systems
- Systems Engineering
- Operating Systems
- Advanced Protocols
Current, Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Telecom background (i.e. the structure of a signal, configuration and operation of intel tools).
- Experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks
- A proactive attitude, strong customer service skills, and the ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers is required.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years development and integration experience in SIGINT systems.
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years experience in at least two (2) of the following systems and tools:
- Switching and Survey
- Circuit Processing
- Packet Processing
- Filtering & Selection
- Analytic Tools
- Within the last 3 years, a minimum of 2 years experience with the functionality and inter-processing of packet- and circuit-based HW & SW solutions.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in performing and providing technical direction for the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
- A minimum of 3 years experience solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- Some System Administration background is desirable
- Experience using COTS and GOTS applications such as LOPERS, CircuitRaptor, PacketRaptor, TRIREME is highly desired.
- An understanding of SDH communications, and IP networking is also preferred
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.