At INNOPLEX, what you see is what you get! We are authentic and genuine
people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family. We have built the company and shaped our culture over the last 17 years by engaging and listening to our workforce
...and implementing their suggestions!
The position will function as a Senior Telecommunications Expert
for TTO 004. The selected candidate will be responsible for evaluating, testing, and documenting of telecom. solutions.
- Strong background in SIGINT systems
- A minimum of 15 years of technical experience in fiber optic communication, to include knowledge of transmitters, receivers, fiber, amplifiers, Wavelength-division multiplexing, dispersion, attenuation, and regeneration.
- Must have at least 10 years of hands-on practical experience in either inside or outside plant operations with a fiber optic transport-based network.
- Within the last 15 years, a minimum of 5 years experience in at least five (5) of the following:
- Modern Telecommunications System and Networks
- Telephony Switching System
- Communications Systems
- Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- DM/PCM Multiplexing / Modulation /Switching Systems
- Packet Switching System
- Knowledge of electrical transmission and governing standards, such as IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) or ITU (International Telecommunications Union), is also required.
• Experience with front-end collection system
requirements, development, analysis and fulfilment
• Experience with SIGINT collection testing
scenarios, procedures and integration methods
• Experience with failure modes analysis and root cause determination
of issues with SIGINT
• Ability to compare metrics or analyses of collection to understand system performance and provide optimizations recommendations for SIGINT systems
Active TS\SCI with Appropriate Polygraph Security Clearance required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County!
Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD
and Aberdeen, MD
. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company
with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.