INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
This program provides the Government with technical and management expertise to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their missions and systems. This position serves as the Security/ITAR (Internal Traffic in Arms Regulations) Manager for the prime contractor and is responsible for personnel, facility, and IT security in addition to management and tracking of ITAR compliance.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience supporting IC or DoD program security is required. ITAR experience preferred.
- Current and active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
- Responsible for the efficient and effective processing of security clearance administration within specified legislative, procedural and service guidelines supporting all activities relating to clearance applications and aftercare of cleared employees, partners, contractors, and consultants.
- Review electronic security clearance applications for completeness and enters employee security data into the government Electronic Personnel Security Questionnaire software program for transmittal to the Defense Security Service.
- Safeguards classified materials and conducts periodic inspection and inventory of specific project’s classified status.
- Compiles information of a sensitive and confidential nature regarding management and organization for government reporting.
- Meets with federal government agency representatives regarding project issues, personnel clearance, cleared facilities, and other security matters.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 95 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.