INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
This program provides the Government with technical and management expertise to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of their missions and systems. This position serves as the Subcontracts Manager for the prime contractor and is responsible for subcontract negotiations, administration, compliance, and closeout.
- A minimum of 4 years of subcontract administration experience supporting IC or DoD programs is required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience developing subcontract documentation.
- Prior experience conducting cost or price analysis on subcontractor proposals for a single subcontract award.
- Experience with subcontract rate negotiations.
- Negotiated terms and conditions directly with the government and coordinated clause flow downs to subcontractors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Experience using Microsoft Office products, with intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 95 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law