Come Join a company that is more Family than Corporate. We are authentic and genuine people who do our best to take care of each person that joins our family.
Provide hardware, operating system and system administration support for the highly available enterprise services offered by the Government. Skills include software scripting, software installation, provisioning, and configuration. Assist in the design and implementation of hardware and systems. Troubleshoot, repair, configure, monitor, test, and support deployed and campus-based datacenters. Provide programming scripts for system testing, monitoring, and repair. Ensure operating system/applications are patched and the security status is compliant.
- Provide hardware, and software design to meet the physical, virtual, and networking requirements of both globally-deployable datacenters and on-campus datacenters.
- Provide troubleshooting, repair, monitoring, testing, and support for deployed and campus based datacenters.
- Ensure operating systems/applications are patched and the security status is compliant.
- Create and run performance based test, and evaluation impacts new software will have on the enterprise services.
- Identify new/replacement hardware needs.
- Architect hardware to maximize mission success.
- Run security scans on systems.
- Provide documentation for security accreditation
- Load, configure, and patch the operating system
- Review logs to diagnose systems problems
- Create and maintain virtual machines
- Build and install software packages
- Write scripts, build and maintain storage arrays
- Direct the work of other Platform Engineers and deployment teams
- Coordinate installation process, Power/Space/Cooling, hardware movement, network installation/firewalls requests, and system outages.
- Provide hardware, operating systems, and system administration support for highly available Enterprise services being offered by the Government.
- Provide software scripting, software installation, provisioning, and configuration.
- CNO Five (5) years' experience supporting and installing an Linux, Unix, Windows, or Cisco OS operation systems.
- Information Technology. One (1) year experience configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and testing a messaging service (such as Java Messaging Service, TIBCO, ActiveMQ, Artemis, Kafka)
- One (1) year experience configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and testing a messaging service (such as Java Messaging Service, TIBCO, ActiveMQ, Artemis, Kafka)
- One (1) year experience building/installing packages such as .iso and RedHat Package Managers (rpm)
- Three (3) years' experience each supporting three (3) of the following tools/topics: Puppet, Ansible, clustering solutions, writing scripts, building and maintaining storage arrays
- One (1) year experience creating and maintaining virtual machines (for example, using VMWARE) Ability to run Security Scans on systems (such as Nessus).
- Ability to provide documentation for Security accreditation
- Five (5) year experience using configuration management tools (such as GIT, Confluence, Redmine) for document repository, software repository, and building software
- Four (4) years' experience configuring, troubleshooting, monitoring, and testing TIBCO EMS or ActiveMQ messaging
CWIP IAT Level II Certification, CWIP IA Baseline Certification
Current, Active TS/SCI appropriate Polygraph required.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ten (10) years' experience as a Platform Engineer is required. Bachelor's degree in a computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines is required. Four (4) years of additional Platform Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.