INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
The Program Coordinator
will support the Integrator Program Manager in coordination, management, and execution of all program activities associated with assigned product delivery contract(s) and related growth projects during the full lifecycle of programs/projects. This includes customer and stakeholder communications
as the primary company interface, delivery of products and/or services in accordance with program requirements, cost/technical/schedule management support, program P&L support, and any business/development and corresponding new business activities.
- Verify delivery of all technical deliverables across various contracts
- Develop regular business rhythm with all contracts, to include program managers
- Prepare monthly aggregated reports for ad hoc, monthly status report (MSR), and quarterly meeting
- Assist Technical Director in tracking and reporting critical technical risks
- Assist in capturing shared knowledge (artifacts) in the contract Knowledge Base
- Work with PMs and Customer to identify countries and organizations required for ITAR compliance
- Ensure compliance with required training per ITAR regulations
- Coordinate and verify each MFT contracts export control coordinator is submitting license and amendments to DDTC
- Verify compliance with DSP85 per the defined provisos
- Ensure compliance with all Customer or Partner regulations in addition to visas and passports, to include hazardous locations
- Work with contracts to track immunization requirements per the DoS for each traveler
- Work with contracts to track personnel on TDY to include emergency points of contract (create a communication plan)
- Work with facilities Property Manager to ensure all GFP and CAP is being reported per Government requirements
- Track resources per skill, location, tasking and availability across the Enterprise
- Coordinate access to SCIF
- Manage and maintain risk and opportunity register at the Integrator level
- Capture meeting minutes for committees or any ad hoc meeting as required
- Help develop an overview onboarding package to be include in specific contract on boarding packages
- Coordinate with Staffing Director to assume the role as the backup for the contract staffing tool administration
Current Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.