INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world. We celebrate the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment. Come join us!
Responsible for operating ELINT signal collection, processing, and analysis equipment; analyze ELINT signals from recordings or in a live environment; collaborate with ELINT analysts throughout the Intelligence Community and maintain awareness of ELINT analysis projects being worked on the particular signal. The Technical ELINT Signals Analyst prepares complex ELINT technical reports detailing the analysis results and presents technical briefings on analysis findings to members of the intelligence community in accordance with Government direction and customer requirements
The Level 2 Technical ELINT Signals Analyst shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provide guidance to ELINT signal teams in overall conduct of projects that are essentially ELINT related.
- Oversee the development, deployment or collection, documentation and evaluation of recordings of new or previously unexploited ELINT data.
- Provide analytical and operational support for tactical and strategic mission intelligence systems.
- Support a range of analytical products and functions including operational support for tactical and strategic mission intelligence systems.
- Maintain mission status on assigned tactical and strategic systems.
- Analyze complex system integration requirements to identify mission vulnerability targets and develop multiple scenarios to resolve all mission threats.
- Perform mission planning and projections to anticipate future resource requirements to counter identified threats.
- Translate analytical results into briefings.
- Analyze operational availability of strategic and tactical intelligence assets.
- Develop briefing reports that depict assessment of systems availability.
Ten (10) years of experience interacting with customers, deploying on ELINT collection missions, performing ELINT technical analysis, and preparing ELINT technical analytic reports to include experience in ELINT, CED, and WRANGLER databases.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.