INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
The Computer Scientist independently designs and develops the architecture of software applications and hardware in data communication system environments.
Responsibilities include the application of, or research into, computer science methods and techniques to store, manipulate, transform or present information by means of computer systems. Responsibilities also include computer architecture, system administration, database administration, computer security and telecommunications.
Develops new and improved concepts, principles, and techniques that will advance the body of knowledge of computer science, and adapts and applies advanced computer science methods and techniques to solve complex computer processing requirements.
The Level 3 Computer Scientist shall possess the following capabilities:
- Analyze user requirements to derive computer and software architecture requirements
- Promotes and ensures the use of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)-enabling technologies, web-enabling technologies and security engineering
- Develop software solutions utilizing SOA principles and programming philosophies
- Manage and develop software standards, programming, SOA governance processes and implementation plans, and security best practices
- Develop SOA governance processes and implementation plans
- Configure, integrate and deploy applications
- Provide oversight and development of service Interface Design Configuration Guides
- Interface with other service developers to implement SOA, service and security best practices
- Provide technical management to develop applications in Java/J2EE and other modern programming languages.
- Provide oversight and guidance to analyze user requirements to derive computer and software architecture requirements.
- Provide oversight and guidance to configure, integrate and deploy applications.
- Integrate and develop computer security applications and protocols into computer architectures.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years’ experience in SOA and web-enabling technologies, programming languages and industry-accepted security engineering practices and standards is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional Computer Science related experience may be substituted for a masters’ degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.