INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
The Telecommunication Technical Analyst will operate, demonstrate, and train on current or prototype intelligence and/or telecommunication equipment
under test or in use in field locations. Optimize and configure collection resources. Contribute to technical studies, analyses, and evaluations of technical mission needs
and make recommendations to support decision-makers. Must have an in-depth understanding of modern/digital telecommunication systems
and equipment; the US SIGINT
System; export issues; and SIGINT System collection and processing facilities
. Must be capable of maintaining extensive interaction/working relationships
among various representatives of the Intelligence Community (e.g. military services, Second and Third Party customers and vendors).
The Level 3 Telecommunication Technical Analyst shall possess the following capabilities:
- Conduct Mission Management of collection operations at Government direction.
- Configure customer collection systems to execute tasking.
- Optimize collection activities in accordance with standard operating procedures and government guidance.
- Ensure assigned collection resources have been used efficiently.
- Provide operational assistance to users during upgrades/installation of new collection systems.
- Participate in discussions with Offices of Primary Concern (OPC) and customers to promote dissemination of accurate collection assessments.
- Respond to collection requirements received from Data Orchestration Services.
- Document operational activities and tasking in daily logs and collection summaries.
- Provide operational input and technical recommendation to the review of collection priorities submitted by the Information and Intelligence Analysis organization.
- Provide technical assistance necessary to implement collection-tasking strategies.
- Conduct discussions between various TOPIs and other customers ensuring accurate collection assessments are received/shared.
- Participate in the review and validation of collection priorities submitted by Information and Intelligence Analysis.
- Maintain knowledge of site capabilities to include end-to-end data flow to help recognize, define, and resolve collection problems.
- Provide collection summary reports, statistics, and metrics via formal and informal communications.
- Collect, compile, and generate analysis reports of information related to characteristics of signals based on Government identification of signals.
- Support technical development of junior personnel in the area of SIGINT analytical tradecraft.
- Provide technical direction and technical support for the development of training.
- Conduct and document all-source research to identify the communications used by targets of interest.
- Provide expertise in the acquisition cycle to support integration of SIGINT systems for USCS customers.
- Provide expertise and perform technical analysis of prototyping activities.
- Provide support to the deployment of new systems to include operational effectiveness assessments.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years of configuring and tasking experience with directly related, hands-on experience in SIGINT system and subsystem level tasking, configuration, normalization, survey, equipment configuration, basic signal analysis, interpretation of system health indications and parameter and routing processes.
- Professional experience must include at least seven (7) years of experience with modern digital/optical telecommunication systems and protocols, telephony switching system networks, internet communications, packet switching systems, and/or experience in the designing, developing, and/or testing of systems that modulate, demodulate, multiplex and/or demultiplex digital communications signals.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.