INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business dedicated to making a difference in the world.
the importance of the work our employees perform and strive to hire individuals that value loyalty, integrity, respect, and honesty
. This cultural fabric enables us to foster a high performing team in a family-like environment.
Come join us!
The Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE
) shall perform, or review, technical security assessments of computing environments
to identify points of vulnerability, non-compliance with established Information Assurance (IA
) standards and regulations, and recommend mitigation strategies.
As the Level 2 Information Systems Security Engineer, you will:
- Validate and verify system security requirements definitions and analysis and establishes system security designs.
- Design, develop, implement and/or integrate IA and security systems and system components including those for networking, computing, and enclave environments to include those with multiple enclaves and with differing data protection/classification requirements.
- Build IA into systems deployed to operational environments.
- Assist architects and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of Agency security policy and enterprise solutions.
- Support the building of security architectures.
- Enforce the design and implementation of trusted relations among external systems and architectures.
- Assess and mitigates system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle.
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, certification and awareness activities for system and networking operations.
- Review certification and accreditation (C&A) documentation, providing feedback on completeness and compliance of its content.
- Apply system security engineering expertise in one or more of the following to: system security design process; engineering life cycle; information domain; cross domain solutions; commercial off-the-shelf and government off-the-shelf cryptography; identification; authentication; and authorization; system integration; risk management; intrusion detection; contingency planning; incident handling; configuration control; change management; auditing; certification and accreditation process; principles of IA (confidentiality, integrity, non-repudiation, availability, and access control); and security testing.
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required.
- CISSP Certification is required.
- Information Technology - Experience with configuring routers, firewalls and other network appliances to meet functional and security constraints. Computer operating system experience with LINUX-based and Windows-based platforms. Experience developing technical documentation for System Security Plans (SSPs) and successfully leading systems through achieving approvals for testing and operation (e.g. Interim Authority to Test (IATT), Interim Authority to Operate (IATO), Authority to Operate (ATO)).
- SIGINT experience is required. Experience in SIGINT system development or integration projects such as or similar to GLAIVE. Experience as key advisor for SIGINT systems implementing, monitoring, and enhancing security measures.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.