Come work for a company that is more family
. INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) that puts its employees first! Over the last 17 years, we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
The Level 3 System Administrator will:
• Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
• Provide Tier I (Help Desk) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
• Provide assistance to users in accessing and using IT systems
• Provide Tier I (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems
• Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operation, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the clent/server /storage /network devices, mobile devices, etc.
• Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers
• Optimize system operations and resource utilization and perform system capacity analysis and planning
• Provide in-depth experience in trouble-shooting IT systems
• Provide detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers for escalated tickets
• Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
• Configure and manage UNIX and Windows (or other applicable operating systems and installs /lo ads operating system software, trouble shoot, maintain integrity of and configure network components along with implementing operating system enhancements to improve reliability and performance
• Support the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
• Possess a working knowledge and understanding of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware applications and software integration
Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years' experience as a SA in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SA experience may be substituted for a bachelor' s degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.