Come work for a company that is more family than corporate. INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at the customer site. As a Journeyman Systems Engineer on our team you will provide support for our customer’s Data Normalization Analysis effort. The selected SE will provide engineering services to assess the technical viability of DNA programs and related efforts, to include software requirements definition, test software validation and verification processes, and implementation of the integration activities to ensure synchronization with larger corporate and enterprise processes. The selected individual will:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Create process documentation, migration plans, and program-level SE documents,
- Participate in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs), identifying SE areas that need enterprise coordination
- Provide oversight and monitoring of existing development and integration activities, and coordinate with Forward Deployed Lead Systems Engineers (LSE) and teams and stakeholders,
- Track development software, system requirements, and planning documentation,
- Guide and oversee the development and implementation of SE processes,
- Document as-is and to-be Cybersecurity enterprise architectures
- Provide system testing assistance in the development of Test Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) and other related program documentation,
- Analyze test results and make recommendations based on test results,
- Provide oversight of software configuration and management processes
Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- The candidate should have solid experience supporting SIGINT systems, especially as related to systems requirement analysis and deconstruction of high-level requirements into measurable system requirements for development and integration teams.
• Experience supporting cybersecurity operations activities, is a strong plus.
• The ideal candidate would be familiar with Knowledge Management and Automation.
• A familiarity with Transition and Decommissioning (T&D) activities is useful.
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.