This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As an HPC CM on our team you will provide configuration management support to a technical and emerging High-performance Computing Integration Engineering Team and will be responsible for design, development, and execution of configuration management processes for developmental systems. The CM will create and maintain configuration baselines; recommend and/or use automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures; and develop and implement CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental system.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Eight (8) years’ experience as a CM in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. A Bachelor's degree in a technical or Business discipline from an accredited college or university is required. A Master's degree may be substituted for two (2) years of experience, thereby reducing the total years of experience to six (6). Four (4) years of additional CM experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Need configuration management experience with software code bases. GitLab and Software build experience as well as experience with deployment of versioned software required.
- Apply concepts and define and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Utilize configuration management tools to store, track, and manage configuration items.
- Position requires a TS/SCI clearance with full-scope polygraph.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 90 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team setting to complete assigned tasks within an expected time frame
- Adaptable to a dynamic work environment