Come work for a company that is more family than corporate. INNOPLEX is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business that puts its employees first! Over the last 15 years we have built a company shaped by our workforce. We only hire the best, most driven and talented people to help us support the most important customer in the world.
This is a full-time position requiring 1880 hours of support per year; and work is performed at a customer location. As a Special Operations Systems Engineer on our team, you will apply systems engineering principles throughout the entire systems life cycle: concept, development, production, utilization, and support phases. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Position requires travel.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 15 years of general systems engineering experience or a high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of general systems engineering experience, or a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 13 years of general systems engineering experience.
- Must have familiarity with United States Special Operations Command, and Special Operations Forces
- Must have a thorough understanding of US Armed Forces tactical SIGINT operations, military capabilities, and SIGINT concepts of operation.
Current & active TS/SCI clearance with appropriate polygraph.
- Experience in developing a new or innovative approach to a technical or engineering issue and evaluating requirements to determine system suitability.
- Ability to communicate with Service Cryptologic Offices.
- Familiarity with Technical SIGINT Operations.
- Qualified candidates should have experience in the intelligence cycle, information operations, signals intelligence technical expertise, an understanding of the National signals collection system, and familiarity with the varying levels of tactical operations and analysis taking place within the military services.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.