This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers
responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties.
Our team has an immediate opportunity for an IT Architect on our prime program. As a leader you will bring vision, innovation, and passion for solving unique problems that protects our nation daily. Our leaders have experience with advanced technologies, collaboration, and moving ideas from requirements to implementation. They drive technical decisions, architectural design discussions, systems integration, and solve complex problems. They use their deep experience leading advancements in technology, which may be at a project or organizational level, to influence technical direction. These leaders know how to interpret customer leadership guidance and direction, and translate it into actionable plans, requirements, and strategies. They have proven experience delegating resources and tasks, and transforming ideas into operational capabilities and lead by example.
The ideal candidate has excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills, and possesses the following knowledge and experience:
- Uses innovative approaches to solve complex problems
- Is detail-oriented, well-organized, effective communicator, excellent presenter and able to prioritize across multiple assignments
- Motivates others to reach team goals
- Establishes trust at multiple levels by communicating via technical jargon with their teams, and translating those solutions for Senior Leadership understanding.
In this lead role, this person must analyze user’s requirements, create operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications. Analyze system requirements and leads design and development activities. Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies. Incorporate new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations. Develop technical documentation. Develop System Architecture and system design documentation. Guide system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
The lead must also be an effective communicator interacting with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Will ultimately be responsible for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with appropriate Poly Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
- Twenty (20) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Candidate must have Security + CE Certification
- Experience in implementing new data centers standards for new data centers and retrofit existing data center infrastructures.
- Experience in designing and supporting virtualized datacenter based on VMWare ESXi 6.0
- Microsoft Server Administrator (Microsoft Certification (MCSE) preferred)
- Proficient with PowerShell Scripting
- Moderate to high level knowledge in Microsoft Security Services in Active Directory (AD), Lightweight Directory Services (LDS), File Service Security, and Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
- Knowledge in performing schema changes to MS AD and LD
- Knowledge in MS SharePoint and MS Exchange Server
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.