This opportunity supports an Enterprise IT contract with a team of 60+ engineers
responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties.
This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
The Queue Manager
is responsible to perform the activities associated with the management of dedicated ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
- Responsible to create, maintain and deliver all task order's Non-CDRL deliverables on a weekly/monthly basis for the government customer: (1) Ticket Metrics Report, (2) Performance Standards, (3) SNOW Monthly Reports, (4) Outage Communication, (5) CWIP, and (6) Customer Satisfaction Standards
- Support the team by performing the activities associated with the management of ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to support staff and technical resources for resolution of end-user concerns while ensuring service levels/completion-based tasks and objectives are met
- Experience with ServiceNow/SupportIT ticketing system - Leverage ticketing system to create, manage, assign and track all Incident and Change Tickets with multiple tasks
- Monitor queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for resolution and ensure communication between teams and customers
- Experience with MS Office products (particularly Excel and PowerPoint) to create reports and metrics for team and customer dissemination
- Experience with workflows and ability to create ticketing flows
- Run analytic reports and metrics within the ticketing system to create deliverables
- Attends meetings that directly affect the Help Desk and team
This position requires a current, active TS/SCI security clearance with appropriate polygraph.
- Five years experience as a Queue Manager, Systems Administrator, or similar.
- An understanding of ServiceNow/Support IT ticketing systems
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong Communication, organizational and time management skills
- NICE TO HAVE: Experience with Configuration Management Database in SNOW/Support IT
- NICE TO HAVE: Technical writing experience to document and amend current processes
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.