Come join a team that is more family than corporate. We welcome everyone into our family and we pride ourselves on a family and community-focused culture. With our open-door policy, employees are encouraged to stop by and share their opinions, ideas, or concerns with management. We offer an amazing 401K plan, competitive salaries and benefits, and much more!
The Level 2 Configuration Manager is responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems. The CM2 works on developmental and operational teams to create and maintain configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.) supporting developmental and operational systems. You will be using or recommending automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures, as well as developing or modifying CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system. You will also be responsible for implementing CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life.
The CM2 is also responsible for:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Performing change control and configuration audits
- Maintaining the XM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Applying concepts and defining/implementing hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrating those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Developing hardware and software version control processes, policies and procedures and ensuring that they are followed on hardware and software development projects.
- Experience with Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with Atlassian suite
- Experience with Build tools (e.g., ANT, AutoTools, Maven)
- Experience with Salt
- Experience with INSIGHT Asset Mgmt Jira plugin
- Experience with Bitbucket or similar
- Experience working in an AGILE development environment
Current, active TS/SCI with Polygraph Required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6+ years of experience in Configuration Management roles or 10+ of experience in Configuration Management roles in lieu of a degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.