INNOPLEX has just won a new five-year prime contract, and we're searching for talented individuals who provide intelligence, engineering, and mission management expertise for the Government.
This program will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of our country’s most important missions both at home and abroad. If you are ready to support a high-performing team that truly makes a difference, then come join us!
Join a small team of highly motivated professionals responsible for providing tailored software development and operational support. This role is critical to the success of an Agile development environment. Testers provide feedback on test status, test progress, product quality and process quality. The ability to communicate with other program personnel and government overseers is critical.
Familiarity using Confluence
tool for wiki-based content management and the Jira project management platform
are also a definite plus. The ideal candidate for this position should have experience in testing, evaluating and analyzing software in order to determine if it satisfies a specified requirement. The ideal candidate for this position should have experience and/or exposure to the tools and techniques associated with unit/component, integration, systems and acceptance testing.
As a Mid-Level Software Test Engineer shall possess the following capabilities:
Small team of highly motivated professionals responsible for providing tailored software development and operational support.
- Understand, implement, and update test strategies, for both manual and automated testing.
- Demonstrated experience creating, updating, modifying, maintaining and executing Test Cases.
- Communicate details about bugs identified during testing
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of bug tracking software
- Experience installing Linux and ability to test software on both Linux and Windows operating systems utilizing .zip, .tar, and .rpm files
- Ability to install and configure Apache Nifi (Niagra Files) to create, maintain, and test data flows
- Demonstrated experience with ELK stack with the ability to search for and produce metrics
Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Fourteen (14) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has won numerous awards for Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 100 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.