Enterprise IT contract joining a team of 60+ engineers responsible for the architecture, engineering, integration, operations, maintenance and sustainment of a world-wide multi-level / multiple classification Enterprise IT environment enabling collaboration between the US and Foreign parties. This Enterprise architecture serves as a gateway for the deployment of new network, enterprise software, and SIGINT applications into a custom global collaboration environment. Cross domain security, user access controls and continuous monitoring are critical to the success of the program.
As an IT Engineer you will work with a team of IT professionals resolving technical issues in support of a next generation collaboration capability. This capability is a high visibility requirement with the Customer, integrating the latest IT commercial off the shelf (COTS) hardware and software.
Additionally, you will be at the forefront in developing and enforcing security protocols for secure, multi-party capabilities for users across various domain classification. You will work with various users to collect requirements for data centers. These users are across the Intelligence Community (IC) to include mission analysts and data owners, various Government off-the-shelf (GOTS) and COTS developers, and consumers and owners of the mission data. As capabilities are implemented in our Production environment, you will contribute to the extended phases of monitoring, sustainment, and process improvement. Specifically, as a Linux specialist you will focus on mission capabilities and Linux based COTS applications.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Appropriate Polygraph
- The candidate must have a Security + certification.
- Strong Linux system administration skills with YUM and Salt experience
- General Red Hat Linux system administration, security patching, OS upgrades, troubleshooting problems, managing package install/upgrades using YUM, and leveraging SaltStack configuration
- Red Hat Certified Engineer certification (RHCE) is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 year’s experience as an IT Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required. Additional 4 years of additional IT Engineer experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree, making the total experience requirement 12 years as an IT engineer without a degree.
- A Master’s degree may be substituted for 2 years of experience, reducing the requirement to 6 years of IT Engineering experience.
INNOPLEX, LLC is a family-focused company that has been awarded numerous awards to include Top Ranked Benefits, Best Places to Work, and Best Government Contractor in Howard County! Established in 2005, we have over 85 employees with the majority having a rich military service history. Our employees are mostly located in the surrounding areas of Columbia, MD and Aberdeen, MD. INNOPLEX, LLC is a mission-focused company with a wide range of expertise to include RF SIGINT Solutions, Wireless Protocol Processing, Cyber, and Mission Critical IT Operations.
INNOPLEX, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by la